So we got this new podcast frother. Sure it takes up a lot of counter space, and we may lose interest and stop using it in a few weeks, but for now we're enjoying café quality podcasts about foam right here at home!
We emerge from our weeklong torpor to discuss even more scuba diving! Check out all the fun notes we had last week !
- So Tim and Kathryn were just kidding around, but youth participation in sports is declining, and people are blaming video games.
- If you ever get to Puerto Rico, Kathryn highly recommends kayaking through the bioluminescent bay. It is just like Ferngully.
- Did you know dogs scuba dive?
- Tim was right! Thumbs Up meant kill that gladiator.
- Titrating is when you have a solution with an indicator that changes colors at a specific pH, and you add a base (usually sodium hydroxide) until you reach that specific pH. Then you measure how much base you added and you can figure out how strongly buffered (resistant to changes in pH) your solution is!