This week Tim and Kathryn can't wait to be podcast roommates with you! We're all gonna be best friends! Please don't leave your clothes there. Also, your candles are bothering us.
This week we're talking about a fantastic natural sweetener! Delicious, sticky, hard to mix into things, and made with a weird regurgitation process involving bees - honey truly has it all. Try this longtime favorite of bears today!
This week's much anticipated topic, Ducks! Tim: A vociferous fan of the quack. Kathryn: A stalwart anti-duck activist. Will these two reconcile their differences?
- In 2008, Radio Lab did a real cool story about Ducks.
That’s right! We remembered your birthday. And for your present, we talked about how cool your candles are.
- You simply haven’t lived until you’ve witnessed this pultimate birthday candle.
This week you can pretend like your power went out and there's nothing much to do but light some candles and hang out with your podcast friends and ...talk about candles. It's last-option lighting, clichéd romance, and homemade spookiness on this episode of Encyclopedia Brunch!
- The Lincoln-Douglas debates were between Abraham Lincoln and Stephen Douglas, debating for the Illinois senate seat. Lincoln lost the election, but he was such a hot hot debater that he was famous enough to be a viable presidential candidate.
- Cost Plus World Market. Do you need some cheap dignity?
- Seriously, there are fourteen Land Before Time movies (plus a TV series)