Hot dog! Hold onto your capsicum, we're talking chili peppers.
Look at you, your soaked from all those april showers. Here's a paper towel, and here's a podcast about paper towels.
You've had a long week, take a load off. We're talking spas.
If our hats prick us, do we not bleed?
- She's so Hot, Boom. A comedic masterpiece and an ok pop song.
- Caparote wearers shout, we swear we're not a fringe group of racists!
- Here's an article that widely speculates the origin of the pointy witch's hat, so enjoy that.
- Do you guys wants to bring night caps back with me?
- What about princess caps? Hennins? Tantours?
- Okay, last ditch effort. What about a really heavy gold thing that might not actually be a hat, but depicts a calendar?
- Man, no one wants to jump on to my super fly trends.
This week, we're capping off our series on Engineered Wonders with an episode on Nuclear Submarines! A big thanks to James Kinney for our intro this week!
- We could all benefit from more James, don't you think? Check out his You Tube channel, That's Pretty Good! It's pretty good!
- The Nautilus! It's a big scary submarine! And a state ship.
- Learn the story of the dramatic court case behind the other Conneticut State ship, the Freedom Schooner Amistad.
- If you're interested in comparing the death tolls of various wars, and trust us it's fascinating, this video does a fantastic job.