This week a Doomed to Fail Classic! Classical Music that is.
- Happy Birthday to You copyright is attributed The Summy Company
- The first time I heard Mozart's composition that eventually became Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, I was like WOAH.
This week, we're talking about meditation.
- The En Passant is super confusing. If we did a bad job, this is a video. This is another video.
- For those who aren't hip to the games these kids are playing and their fancy lingo:
- OP means "over powered" or that an element, mechanic, character, whatever is so strong that its usage is ruining the game.
- Nerf is when the developers of a game make something much less powerful. (As in replacing a hard leather football with a nerf football)
- I dunno, Magnus Carlsen: Hot Or Not?
What are you gonna do with all that eternal life you have? Why not listen to this podcast?