We're a little nervous, but...would you do us the honor of accompanying us to Podcast Prom? This week we talk all about that special time of year when we dress teenagers up like little rich adults and tell them to go have a fun party!
Join us this week for a journey... TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH!
Well, ok, a journey to at best a few miles towards the center of the Earth, representing a miniscule percentage of the entire trip. But hey that's still pretty far!
Kathryn's Hubris Guacamole
About enough for 1 bag of chips, how many people that serves is your deal.
- 4 Large Ripe-but-not-too-ripe Avocados
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Lime
- 5 Gloves of Garlic, Crushed or Minced
- 1 Medium Jalapeno, minced & seeded
- 1/3 Bunch of Cilantro, minced
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 Small Roma Tomato, diced
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic salt
- Optional - Tajin
- Kathryn goes on for a while about Jackie Kennedy giving a tour of the white house. It's worth watching a couple seconds of, just for the history.
- Turns out there is a lot to know about the Highway Beautification Act.
- Here is that coatingless non-stick cookware idea that Kathryn did for her senior project.
- Take a trip down memory lane and enjoy this episode we mention on Impulse Buys. Tim and Kathryn: They'll do an episode about literally anything.
- And finally, making their 2nd appearance in show notes! Quickly on their way to becoming our unofficial mascots just as surely as their on their way into your hearts! The Svedka Robot. Write in with what you think that ad means, and be entered to win a Bruncher Prize Pack!*
*No such thing as a bruncher prize pack. Maybe we'll send you a gift card for Denny's?