What are you gonna do with all that eternal life you have? Why not listen to this podcast?
You know when you go to the grocery store and you run into that video rack, and you wonder to yourself "Why do they sell videos in a grocery store?" We don't have any answers, but we're here to wonder with you.
- Interior Design
- Twitch is a place you go to watch other people play video games. I'm just as perplexed as you!
- Tim and Kathryn agree. Diddy Kong Racing is pretty much as great as it gets.
- Speed Racer was an anime about an entire family that helped their son be a race car driver. Their last name is Racer, and his name is Speed. So I guess destiny? The movie was a super colorful joyride.
- En Passants be crazy
This week, we're talking about dandelions! Don't blow us off. BAD PUN.
- Red Wall was CRAZY LONG guys.
- Kathryn has read exactly 2 books in the past year. They were both great!
- Go back in time! Enjoy the hedgehog show and learn all about why they're maybe not a great pet. There's also a graph!
- Spark Notes confirms that if you rub a dandelion under your chin and the yellow pigment does not rub onto you, as did Montag in Fahrenheit 451, it will tell you that you are not in love.
- Here's how you make one of those paper fortune tellers!
We once again prove that this podcast is not set in the town from Footloose as we brazenly talk about dancing and, more specifically, the "Dancer" emoji, available on many fine mobile phones. Both an elegant lady and a street-smart hustler, The Dancer is pretty much a self-contained crime team.
- See here for examples of the many disparate ways this emoji is rendered.
This week we're talking about Socks! Sock it to me?
- Pat Sayjak was the host of Wheel of Fortune and Alex Trebek of course hosted Jeopardy.
- WAR Socks. Should definitely be a movie, right?
- Dan Carlin's Hardcore History Podcast recently finished a series on WWI, it was amazing and very sad.
- There's this Atlantic trend piece about colorful socks.
- Coyote was the trickster god of many indigenous people of North America! Don't worry Tim, you're not that culturally insensitive.
- Ever After High, if you haven't heard of it, is a toy line and web series (designed to sell the toy line) centered around the children of classic story book.