This week, we're talking copper. It ain't easy bein' green.
This week, we're talking about pillows. So lay your head down and take a rest, we've got this.
We talk about a lot things this week - so many, in fact, that it would be hard to grasp it all if we wrote it out in list format. If only there was some better way to visually display a lot of data...
This week we're talking cursors. The pointy-beach ball-hour glass shaped things.
- Automan was a crazy series from the 80s, right?
- Speaking of 80s goodness, Orko was the annoying side kick from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.
- If you're seeking classic video games about cartoon surrealist haunted houses, then look no further than Gahan Wilson's Haunted House.
- For one final blast from the past, check out Strong Bad Emails from the old Homestar Runner series.
- Japanese Apartments can be really small!
This week we're talking about bookshelves, and judging each other based on our bookshelves. It's fun, you should try it.
- The Specials have this fun song! A Message to You Rudy
- Tommy Tutone wrote that 867-5309 song. Now it's stuck in your head now. Haha.
- Alastair Reynolds write a lot of space opera science fiction.
- Space Operas are like Soap Operas, but in space!
- The Grand Ole Opry is a country show. Kathryn had to listen to a broadcast of it every Saturday when she worked at Popeye's Chicken and Biscuits.