Kathryn's Hubris Guacamole
About enough for 1 bag of chips, how many people that serves is your deal.
- 4 Large Ripe-but-not-too-ripe Avocados
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Lime
- 5 Gloves of Garlic, Crushed or Minced
- 1 Medium Jalapeno, minced & seeded
- 1/3 Bunch of Cilantro, minced
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 Small Roma Tomato, diced
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic salt
- Optional - Tajin
In large bowl, combine avocado flesh, garlic, jalapeno, cilantro, yellow onion, and tomato. Juice lemon and lime into the bowl. Blend together with an immersion blender until well mixed. No more big avocado chunks, but mixture should sill be fairly chunky. Add garlic salt. Add Tajin to taste. I like to keep a couple extra limes and extra garlic salt on hand and I continue to add those to taste as well, but I might be the opposite of a supertaster
. A subtaster? Anyway, chill and serve.