We emerge from our weeklong torpor to discuss even more scuba diving! Check out all the fun notes we had last week !
- So Tim and Kathryn were just kidding around, but youth participation in sports is declining, and people are blaming video games.
- If you ever get to Puerto Rico, Kathryn highly recommends kayaking through the bioluminescent bay. It is just like Ferngully.
- Did you know dogs scuba dive?
- Tim was right! Thumbs Up meant kill that gladiator.
- Titrating is when you have a solution with an indicator that changes colors at a specific pH, and you add a base (usually sodium hydroxide) until you reach that specific pH. Then you measure how much base you added and you can figure out how strongly buffered (resistant to changes in pH) your solution is!
Oh! What is that wonderful scent you're wearing? Essence of Podcast by Encyclopedia Brunch? I simply adore it!
- Fugue for tinhorns
- Chess is a musical about chess that include the pop breakout hit: One Night in Bangkok.
- Hamilton is really popular right now...
- 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee is Kathryn's favorite show.
- Neil Patrick Harris was in this musical called Assassins, which is about every person who has tried to kill a US President.
- Spider Man Turn off the Dark doesn't have a great reputation.
- The Producers, a classic.
Oh man, how's your brain? Good? That's good. Well, if you ever need any feedback on it, we know a cool therapy that is good at that.