We talk about a lot things this week - so many, in fact, that it would be hard to grasp it all if we wrote it out in list format. If only there was some better way to visually display a lot of data...
This week we're talking cursors. The pointy-beach ball-hour glass shaped things.
- Automan was a crazy series from the 80s, right?
- Speaking of 80s goodness, Orko was the annoying side kick from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.
- If you're seeking classic video games about cartoon surrealist haunted houses, then look no further than Gahan Wilson's Haunted House.
- For one final blast from the past, check out Strong Bad Emails from the old Homestar Runner series.
- Japanese Apartments can be really small!
This week we're talking about bookshelves, and judging each other based on our bookshelves. It's fun, you should try it.
- The Specials have this fun song! A Message to You Rudy
- Tommy Tutone wrote that 867-5309 song. Now it's stuck in your head now. Haha.
- Alastair Reynolds write a lot of space opera science fiction.
- Space Operas are like Soap Operas, but in space!
- The Grand Ole Opry is a country show. Kathryn had to listen to a broadcast of it every Saturday when she worked at Popeye's Chicken and Biscuits.
This week, we're talking about Hail! Scary thunderstorms abound.
This week, we're keeping it brief and to the point. We're talking haircuts. And legumes, and bad habits, but mostly haircuts.