This week, we're keeping it brief and to the point. We're talking haircuts. And legumes, and bad habits, but mostly haircuts.
This week, we're going back, back, and back one more time to the 1990s to visit everyone's favorite piece of failed technology, the Power Glove. It's like a "Where are they now?" for inanimate objects.
- Major big time awesome thanks to Ben Tippett for our fantastic intro this week.
- This ad is a gem born of it's time.
- What did you do with your old power glove? This guy takes pictures with his.
- Tangent Alert: We talk about this documentary.
- Also this Studs Terkel interview with the city planner Konstantinos Doxiados
- What's more, Elizabethan England was a very quiet place.
This week, we're talking about the magic of caprese salad. Globalization happens everywhere, even in your mouth.
Please tap your Doomed To Fail Podcast Membership ID here to listen to this podcast.
This week we chase the green fairy, learning in the process that the fairy doesn't live up to the impossible, hallucinogenic image we have of it. We choose to respect the fairy's agency and no longer chase it. You do you, Fairy. You do you.