This week we debate the pros and cons of all of the various clothing fasteners the world has to offer! Are you a zipper lady? A snap man? There are so many ways to keep your clothes on!
Coming to you from the bottom of a well, Kathryn talks to Tim about the ways that Music and Nature interact. Our show, in two acts. Act 1) Instruments made by nature played by humans. Act 2) Instruments made by humans played by nature.
- The Great Stalacpipe Organ
- You should really check out THIS episode of Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.
- Diego Stocco's Contribution to the game Assasin's Creed
- The game, Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- Diego Stocco's Music from Sand
- Diego Stocco's Music from a Tree
- Diego Stocco's Music from a Bonzai
- What the heck, here he is on Facebook too.
- This Weather Harp needs a home, you could buy it.
- Zadar Sea Organ and Light Show
Do you suffer from poor sleep? Can't seem to get up in the morning? Trouble sleeping at night? Do not listen to this episode to calm you down, because although it does explore sleep cycles, it is also wall-to-wall misanthropy. Additionally:
This week we explain how a speaker works. It's pretty much just electromagnetism + paper cone = awesome jamz, but we take our time explaining it. No, like, really.
This week we talk about that craze that is sweeping very very specific parts of the nation: urban chicken farming! Is this fun? Can you save money, or is it worth it just for the smug sense of self-satisfaction you get from lowering your carbon footprint? Do you really lower your carbon footprint? It's all hard to say on this episode of Doomed To Fail!