This week we talk about the latest entry in the Nature's Most Terrifying Monster contest, bears. Bears are so very very scary. Stay away from bears, please.
Some of the adorable characters from the mind of TokiDoki creator, Simone Legno.[/caption]
We did it. We finally tackled the big issue on everyone's lips. Why do girls carry purses? Unfortunately, we are only left with more questions:
- Isn't Kathryn a little old for this Tokydonkey, or whatever?
- Isn't Tim a little young for Dad jokes?`
This week we break form and talk about two, yes two, different topics - and big hefty topics at that - breakups and job interviews. Then, just to be difficult, we break that form and don't really talk about either of those topics in a breezy, short episode. Mostly, we talk about flirting and the Manic Pixie Dream Girl.
This week we talk about Interior Design. The colors! The drape selection! Other topics include Flava Flav, Kathryn's complicated relationship with her mother, and Kathryn's complicated relationship with complicated relationships.
- The shelves in question (IKEA4LIFE)
- In case you missed it: This is what Leeroy Jenkins is all about
- "Flava Flav Closes Chicken Business After Four Months" - obviously we never should've taken advice from him.
This week we talk about Young Adult Novels. Should we feel bad about devouring all of The Hunger Games series in a weekend? No we should not. In fact, what are some other hooky, fun, trashy books we can devour?