Halloween Special! This week we talk about Halloween's historical and possible future place in the holiday pantheon, the legitimacy of costume parties, and trick-or-treating's origin in begging, which it pretty much still is.
This week, we're talking about Zumba! Do you roll your eyes at the mention? Are you a brand-loyal? Or maybe you're fresh from ZumbAcademy?
- To round out your Zumba Knowledge, check out a Zumba video!
- It should be said that different instructors will have different routines for the same songs, and each instructor has their own style and intensity level.
- If you're curious, Kathryn's favorite Zumba dance is Gungnam Style.
- To round out your Skippy Snack bar knowledge, check out that horrible commerical!
- So I thought the lady elephant host said "New skippy snack bar presents: The Nut Shots!" She actually says, "The Nut Shells!". Just an FYI. Have a good week everyone.
Some changes are afoot here at Doomed to Fail. For one thing, we're no longer tumbling our way through various series - instead we've opened up each show to all the engineery/culturaly things the world has to offer. You'll also notice some changes in how the show comes together. They'll probably keep changing as we figure out how we like it. In the meantime, consider this the start of D2F Season 2.
So: this week we start off talking about bridges, then spend a lot of time talking about whether or not we should care about bridges.
We mentioned a lot of podcast episodes this week, some we made, most we just love. Check them out! Learn something.
In this final audio postcard, we visit Paris. You haven't been? Oh you simply must go. You simply must!