Did you need anything at the mall? Cosmetics? Undies? Soft Pretzel? We're going to go see if the food court has any good brunch food. They probably do, right?
This week we instantiate the very nature of the universe, first in abstract concepts, then in the physical world. We do math with beads! It’s abacuses, this week on Encyclopedia Brunch.
- The Lucas Brothers Moving Co. had this real fun bit about food truck puns we think you’d like.
- Ohoho, but wasn’t this a fun comercial?
- Want to be an Abacus expert just like us? Please enjoy Abacus: Mystery of the Bead
- So Kathryn gives a mysterious vague description about how her website was just a project of her learning about women and their place in world in a real unhealthy way. To be a bit more direct there, she couldn’t have put it better than this Reddit Post.
Good morning! Thanks for coming over for breakfast. What grain would you like? Toast? Bagel? English muffin?
- You know what a goofy song is? The Cha Cha Slide.
- In case you haven't picked up on it, we like Hamilton here. I hope that's not awkward for you.
- Oh woe as Kathryn, who ever will buy her that Hello Kitty toaster...
- Who knew that there was a reason that browned food was so much tastier?! How cool is that.
Hey, be honest. How's our breath? Find out on this week's exciting episode on Toothpaste!
- Let's all take a moment to marvel at Misha Collin's creative brand of generosity via his annual scavenger hunt for charity. Just like, what a cool dude.
- Take a note from broadway smash musical Hamilton and Take a Break.
- Our episode on Soap seems like a natural companion for our topic this week, don't you agree?
- Candy Toothpaste! They made it! How could that not be super gross?