You got chocolate empathy in my understanding peanut butter! Well you got understanding peanut butter in my chocolate empathy! It’s body switching this week.
Dive into this week's episode on lakes! So refreshing!
- Want to know all about lakes? Check out this limnology textbook. Wow! The same textbook the real Kathryn uses!
Load up those bases, we're talking about baseball! America's once past time, but you know how your hobbies change as you get older.
- Do yourself a favor and watch that hunka hunka man, Kris Bryant in his Express Men ad.
- See our episode on Soju for some hot hot Korean Baseball discussion.
- An explanation of the difference between rounders and baseball. More interestingly, a website dedicated to explaining the difference between things! WHAT?
- The movie KAthryn waas thinking of was Lagaan but, there are a lot of Bollywood Cricket movies. Don't take our word for it, open up your local streaming service and find out for yourself! Streaming Rainbow.
On this very special podcast anniversary, Encyclopedia Brunch cordially invites you to a celebratory encyclopedia... brunch. Join us as we talk all about what is easily one of the top 3 portmanteau meals (facing stiff competition from linner and bridnight snack).
- Missives from the 2014 Brunch Thinkpiecepocolyspe:
- Kathryn's Hollandaise Sauce Recipe:
- 5 Tbs butter
- 1 Lemon
- 4-6 oz lowfat sour cream
- 1 T water
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- To make sauce:
- Whisk egg yolks and lemon juice together
- Boil a pot of water and pour eggs/lemon mix in mixing bowl and set over boiling water
- Keep whisking. Mix melted butter and sour cream together and add slowly
- Keep whisking until sauce thickens. Add water water for consistency Add paprika
This week Tim and Kathryn can't wait to be podcast roommates with you! We're all gonna be best friends! Please don't leave your clothes there. Also, your candles are bothering us.